dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

We are bringing our Disabled daughter to the SS office

Customer Question

We are bringing our Disabled daughter to the SS office tomorrow.. She is on Oxygen.. What do we need to have for them.
JA: The retirement accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: What does she need to have with her..SHE was on Disability in Pa and became very ill with no one to take care of her..and we brought her to Ohio. She had breast cancer and both breasts removed and has extended lungs from infection and has to be on continuous oxygen.. We are transferring her here to OHIO
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else the retirement accountant should be aware of?
Customer: We are in our 80's They told us we will have to wait in line. with her. we have her birth certificate .and medical papers. and social security no. and papers from Pa Is that enough
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 23 days ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your daughter's difficulties.

What is your appointment for?