keeperumiami
keeperumiami, Senior Tax Expert & Financial Planner
Experience:  Sr Tax Expert/Financial PlannerCPA/PFS (retired)Over forty years of advising individuals & small businesses
30050794

My dad just died at 91, will my motherreceive his benfits

Customer Question

my dad just died at 91, will my motherreceive his benfits
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  keeperumiami replied 26 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** goal is to give you a complete & accurate answer. I am working on your request now & I will respond as soon as possible.

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
mother Is 88yrs. old

Yes she will receive your Dad's full benefit if that benefit exceeds her own. She will not receive both, however.

Just the greater of the two amounts.

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
hell no, not paying for answer
Customer: replied 26 days ago.
thanks, ***** ***** need to know

That's fine. I'm not sure what you expected me to tell you, other than the facts of how the system works.

We offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee, no questions asked, so you are under no obligation to pay, for whatever reason you have.

However, I don't make the rules, I'm a user here just like you, so please don't shoot the messenger.

I would appreciate it if you would give me a positive rating as I've answered your question accurately & truthfully.

I wish you well in this difficult time for you & your mother having just lost your Dad.

I understand what you are going through, having been through a similar situation myself.

Expert:  keeperumiami replied 22 days ago.

Just checking in..............

I see that you have had a chance to see my response.

Do you have any follow-up questions?

If not, I would appreciate it if you would take a moment to rate my response as that is the only way that I will receive my share of the payment you already made to the site. There is no extra charge for providing a rating for me.

Thanks very much,