Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial, Social Security & Tax advice since 1986
1929974

I need a copy of my Social Security Benefits, The apartment

Customer Question

I need a copy of my Social Security Benefits
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: The apartment that I live in wants a copy of my retirement Benefits
JA: Is there anything else important you think the retirement accountant should know?
Customer: Not that I know of my SS # is###-##-####
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Lane replied 4 months ago.

...

To set up or use your account to get a benefit verification letter, go to Sign In Or Create An Account.
...

If you can’t or don’t want to use your online account, or you need a letter for someone other than yourself, you can call us at 1-***-***-****

Expert:  Lane replied 4 months ago.

Here's the web site for doing it online:

...

https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.do

...

Please let me know if you have ANY question at ALL, before rating me.

...

If this has helped, and you DON’T have other questions … I'd appreciate a positive rating (using the stars or faces on your screen, and clicking “submit").

...

Thanks!

Lane

...
I have a law degree, with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA, specialization in financial accounting & tax, a BBA, and CFP & CRPS designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice, since 1986