dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I am currently trying to determine if I qualify for SS

Customer Question

I am currently trying to determine if I qualify for SS benefit as a veteran from the Air Force Reserve
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I was in the Arkansas National Guard and then I completed the rest of my military obligation in the Air Force Reserve. Would this time be accepted to satisfy my approval for SSI?
JA: Is there anything else the retirement accountant should be aware of?
Customer: I am currently 76 years old and I am currently drawing my SS and am still employed.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 4 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** have been practicing SS LAW full time for 10+ years and look forward to assisting you.

Can you clarify: You are already getting social security, but you are asking if you are eligible for social security? Can you clarify?