PDtax
PDtax, CPA firm owner
Experience:  35 years tax and professional advice in all matters money
64119565

Change my bank account, my account was hacked and I have a

Customer Question

change my bank account
JA: The retirement accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: my account was hacked and I have a new account for direct deposit how do I change it
JA: Is there anything else important you think the retirement accountant should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 month ago.

Hi from just answer. I'mCustomer I'll assist.

Expert:  PDtax replied 1 month ago.

The fastest way of to set up and use a social security Myaccount. Once set up online, you can make the change to your bank account offer almost anything else with SSA.

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ is the link to their web page. Signing up takes less than ten minutes. Once enrolled, you can make the change quickly. It will be effective right away.

Of course, you can go to an SSA office, but online account management works very well.

Thanks for asking at just answer. Please rate my assistance to complete your inquiry. I'mCustomer