dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

What does SVB mean at the social security administration?

Customer Question

what does SVB mean at the social security administration?
JA: The retirement accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: Dear Pearl, My Medicare coverage was canceled due to payment issues. I apparently owe $536. When coverage kicked in July 1 I received a card for my part B benefits. I did not receive any bills that I'm aware of and didn't give it much thought. Everything was working just fine until I got this letter. I am in need of medical care, as well as counseling for clinical depression. I'm confused by all this but deeply concerned that my coverage is gone. I am happy to pay the amount I all and continue to pay it but I need somebody's help in a hurry
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else important you think the retirement accountant should know?
Customer: What do I do next ma'am? Time is of the essence. And again what does SVB stand for? I am on the site which gives me a PDF of form SSA – 561 but there are 2 different forms. HELP please
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 month ago.

Hi from just answer. I'mCustomer

SVB stands for survival veterans benefits.

Expert:  PDtax replied 1 month ago.

Special veterans benefits, sorry.