dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

Please call me as my bank said they had to talk to me TODAY,

Customer Question

Please call me as my bank said they had to talk to me TODAY, in order to post my Nov.check that should have been entered today. I am a handicapped new widow who just went through bank fraud. Ivy Girocco
JA: The retirement accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the retirement accountant should know?
Customer: I called twice and asked for a live representative but could never get to one.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 3 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been a licensed attorney for more than 3 decades, and I handle social security issues..

I would be happy to call you on the phone. However, for me to be able to do that I will need to you click on the "Call Me" button on the screen first, and then I will need your number.

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 3 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm still hear waiting fr you. I can't call you if you will not click on the "Call me: button to ask for a call.

Doug