Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  associate attorney
84496330

Can I change my address from gtexas towisconsin on here, we

Customer Question

can I change my address from gtexas towisconsin on here
JA: The retirement accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: we moved and I need to change to our current address
JA: Is there anything else important you think the retirement accountant should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 30 days ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 30 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. Thank you for your question and thank you for using justanswer.com. Give me a bit and I will draft you an answer.

You can update your contact information online (change your address) of record via the "My Profile Tab" on my Social Security(https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/). This account is very easy to sign up for if you do not already have the account. If you do not want to do this online or you are having problems signing up, you can:

Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied. There should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 to choose from. This extra step will cost you nothing extra and will be greatly appreciated. See link for how to rate: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 28 days ago.

Just checking back in, do you have any further questions?