PDtax
PDtax, CPA firm owner
Experience:  35 years tax and professional advice in all matters money
64119565

I currently will be applying for a mortgage from a local

Customer Question

I currently will be applying for a mortgage from a local bank to secure funds to help me buy a new home; since I am retired and do not have earned income and rely heavily on my Social S to secure a latter from SSAN stating the amount of my current Social Security income; can you provide this data to me and if so quickly? my mailing address is Richard D. ****, ****; please confirm that if you can do this that you will keep my SSAN secure.JA: The retirement accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the retirement accountant should be aware of?Customer: Nope.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 month ago.

Hi from just answer. I'm PDtax. I'll assist.

We aren't allowed to act directly on your behalf through the site. I can suggest a way you can get the social security support you need for the mortgage:

Sign up for a social security my account, which will give you online access to SSA and its records.

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount is the link you use. You can sign up in less than five minutes, and you can then print out a recent statement to support your mortgage application. Or any other SSA information you might need.

Good luck with your application. Thanks for using just answer. Positive feedback is appreciated if I addressed your questions. I'm PDtax (also near Buffalo).