Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial, Social Security & Tax advice since 1986
1929974

I need a copy of my social security benefits for a house

Customer Question

I need a copy of my social security benefits for a house refinance. Can I get that off the internet?
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: The bank needs a copy of the form I got in the mail telling me what my monthly benefits will for 2016
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Lane replied 1 month ago.

Hi. My name's Lane. I can help you here

...

yes, if you go to the "My Social Security" account on line you can get your benefit verification letter.

...

Here's the site for that: https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

Expert:  Lane replied 1 month ago.

Please let me know if you have any questions at all, before you rate me

...

If this has helped, and you DON’T have other questions … I'd appreciate a positive rating (using the stars or faces on your screen, and then clicking “submit").

...

Thanks!

Lane

I have a law degree, with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA, specialization in financial accounting & tax, a BBA, and CFP & CRPS designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice, since 1986.