Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial, Social Security & Tax advice since 1986
1929974

I want to get my Social Security Letter through the mail I

Customer Question

I want to get my Social Security Letter through the mail I am locked out and cannot remember password. Can you help me? Don't want to do it on line. I can give you all the info you want. Elderly have problems with computers. I am very frustrated. My wife receives hers like clockwork yet I have not been able to receive although I used to get it
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: Where is that
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Lane replied 1 month ago.

Hi I can help you here. My names' Lane.

...

There are three ways to do this (get the award letter)

...

(1) Call the Social Security call center, at 1-***-***-****

...

(2) Go to the local office, or

...

(3) Do it online, (as it looks like you can't do)

...

I would call the main number for TWO reasons (1) they can get the award letter sent, and (2) they can also help oyu get your online access back

Expert:  Lane replied 1 month ago.

Please let me know if you have any questions at all, before you rate me

...

If this has helped, and you DON’T have other questions … I'd appreciate a positive rating (using the stars or faces on your screen, and then clicking “submit").

...

Thanks!

Lane

I have a law degree, (Juris Doctorate), with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA, with specialization in financial accounting & tax, a BBA, and CFP & CRPS designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice, since 1986.