Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I need a copy of the approval letter you mailed to me, the

Customer Question

I need a copy of the approval letter you mailed to me
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: the letter stating that I was approved to recieve dissability payments. I need it to get in a nursing home
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: I am getting disability payments now. I just need a copy of the approval letter
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Hello: This site is not affiliated with Social Security Administration. So, I cannot fulfill your request.

You would need to contact Social Security Administration for a copy of the letter. You can make the request online by singing up for an online account with Social Security Administration or go to the local office to request for a printout. Click here to locate your local office.

Best wishes,