keeperumiami
keeperumiami, Senior Tax Expert & Financial Planner
Experience:  Sr Tax Expert/Financial PlannerCPA/PFS (retired)Over forty years of advising individuals & small businesses
30050794

M. Lucena and I am a pensioner. I would like to know why up

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** and I am a pensioner. I would like to know why up to and 6 months back I have not receive my pension.
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: Usually SSS send my pension monthly thru my account in PNB, up to now and 5 months back my balance have not change.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: Just want to know why SSS is not crediting my pension to my direct deposit in PNB
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  keeperumiami replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** goal is to give you a complete & accurate answer. I am working on your request now & I will respond as soon as possible.

Unfortunately, we would only be speculating with respect to why your Social Security benefits may have been suspended. Due to the Privacy laws, only you and the Social Security Administration have access to your Social Security records. Therefore, you only have two or three ways to determine what is going on with your benefits.

1. You can make an appointment with your local Social Security office to meet with a representative and go over your account and find our exactly why your benefits are being withheld. In theory you should have received a notification of any changes that were to be made to your benefits prior to the change. If you decide to do this, you need to make an appointment in order to avoid a long wait to be seen.

2. You can go to ssa.gov and set up a personal social security account and inquire about your benefits as well as many other aspects of the status of your Social Security benefits.

3. You can try to call the Social Security Administration on the telephone to inquire about what your status is. You can reach the Social Security Administration at 1-***-***-**** from 7AM to 7PM EDT/EST. Be prepared for an extended wait on the phone. You can avoid a lot of "red tape" by asking to speak with a technical expert. It is like asking for a Supervisor as you will be connected to a much more experienced representative.

Hope this helps.

I would appreciate a rating.

I will pass your request on to customer service to cancel your membership.

I see that you've read my answer; please provide a rating.

I'm happy to pass your request to cancel you free trial to customer service.