dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I am a payee for Malone. I received a letter concerning

Customer Question

I am a payee for William Malone. I received a letter concerning overpayment. I have called several time to request setting up monyhly payments and was told someone would get with me within 5 days. I have not received a call back. I sent an email this past Monday bu have not received a resonse. What should I do at this point. I will pay the over payment .
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: I am on line waiting. Thank you
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: No I don't think so
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 month ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been a licensed attorney for more than 3 decades and I handle social security issues.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that Premium Service and I'll process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 month ago.

You asked for a phone call and I offered that to you. I can't call you until you accept the offer.

Doug