Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

I DID no sign up for anything but part A in2012. what does

Customer Question

I DID no sign up for anything but part A in2012. what does it take to go back and sign up for the other parts?
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: what do you ned to know? I still wok full time and have other insurance from work
JA: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: not that I know of
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is***** have been practicing SS LAW full time for 10+ years and look forward to assisting you.

OK, so it sounds like you want to sign up for Medicare Part B despite having appropriate employer coverage - which is fine.

If you already have Medicare Part A and wish to sign up for Medicare Part B, you need to complete form CMS 40-B, Application for Enrollment in Medicare - Part B (Medical Insurance), and take or mail it to your local Social Security office.

You should have no problem due to your "special enrollment period". https://www.ssa.gov/hlp/isba/10/hlp-med003-partb2.htm

I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurateservice – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Kindly rate me "excellent" when you aredone. I look forward to assisting you in the future, should you have legal questions. Be sure to start future posts with "To ***** Esq., ONLY" if you want me to specifically answer it.

Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.

Your online SS legal resource!