Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial, Social Security & Tax advice since 1986
1929974

I have lost my debit card. How do I get another one, I do

Customer Question

I have lost my debit card. How do I get another one
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I do not know where I lost it. What more do you need
JA: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Lane replied 1 month ago.

...

One of the features I like about the Direct Express Card is the ease with which you can have a lost or stolen card replaced.

...

Direct Express lost card replacement can be done in one easy step. But you will need to provide some information to help customer service to properly identify you.

Expert:  Lane replied 1 month ago.

As soon as you find out that your Direct Express Card is lost or stolen, immediately call the Direct Express card Customer Service Department, at 1(###) ###-####(toll-free).

...

If you are calling from outside the U.S, call 1-***-***-**** (Collect). A customer service representative will assist you and a new card will be sent to you.

Expert:  Lane replied 1 month ago.

By the way, if you need your replacement card as soon as possible, direct express may charge you a fee to ship your card via Fedex or UPS (with a tracking code emailed to you).

...

Please let me know if you have any questions at all, before rating me.

...

And if you DON'T have other questions Your positive rating … (by using those the stars or faces on your screen, and then clicking “submit”) …would be appreciated!

Otherwise I receive no compensation for the work.

...

Thank you,

Lane

...

...

I hold a law degree, with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, a Master’s Degree, with specialization in financial accounting & tax, a BBA, and CFP & CRPS designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice, since 1986