dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

MY WIFE RECEIVED A LTR FROM MID-AMERICA PROGRAM SERVICE

Customer Question

MY WIFE RECEIVED A LTR FROM MID-AMERICA PROGRAM SERVICE CENTER, KANSAS CITY, MS, DATED OCT 19, 2016, WITH MY SSN###-##-#### STATING SHE HAS ANOTHER SSN AND WONT RECEIVED ANY MORE BENEFITS. HER NANE IS GERLINDE C WILSON. WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO CORRECT THIS?
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: I ALREADY RECEIVE MY BENEFITS WITH THIS NUMBER AND SHE RECEIVES HERS WITH HER NUMBER. MY SSN WAS ISSUED IN MO AND HERS IN WA.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about this issue.

You need to go to the local office of Social Security Administration to speak with a representative and to resolve the issue. Make sure you bring your Identification Card, Social Security Card and the notice that you received. The representative will review the information in the database and see where the problem is and get a supervisor to fix it. Calling the 800# ***** ***** recommended. You need to go in person to avoid getting runaround.

Goodluck with your case,