Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

NEED A WRITTEN COPY OF MY INCOME FROM SOCIAL SECURITY SENT

Customer Question

NEED A WRITTEN COPY OF MY INCOME FROM SOCIAL SECURITY SENT TO ME EVERY MONTH . I NEED THIS INFORMATION MAILED TO ME SO I CAN OBTAIN MEDICATION FREE FROM A PHARMACY/ CAN YOU HELP?
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: iNEED PROFF OF MY MONTHLY CHECK FROM SOCIAL SECURITY AND MY HUSBAND TO VERIFY OUR INCOME TO QUALIFY FOR HELP OBTAINING MEDICIAN THAT I NEED FOR AN ILLNESS I HAVE
JA: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: LIKE WHAT?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

You need to request this information from Social Security Administration. You can do this online now by clicking on the link below:

Statement of Earnings

You may also request the information on the phone or go to the local office of Social Security Administration. Click here for the contact information.