dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

Well, I'm not sure, but we'll give this a try.... Okie doke

Customer Question

Well, I'm not sure, but we'll give this a try....
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: Okie doke Pearl. I have got to ditch Humana, my present supplemental ins. I'm only 57 soon to be58 and live in Alabama. (more to follow)
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: Yeah if ya'll have time to listen... OTHERWISE
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok, well t"s early in the morning here, and I never even got to complete my question. HOPEFULLY, I can re-establish connection with you or somebody, to address the issue in its entirety after I get out of bed!!
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
ok, My supplemental Insurance. (Humana) and the hospital, AND doctor, I have been receiving wound care at for sometime failed to renew their contract effective 10/1/16. This might be a small problem in most areas but where I live, It is a MAJOR problem. Without writing a book to explain all the reasons, I'm going to have to find another Insurance company. How is this going to affect the coverage of all the things such as wound care supplies, etc. currently outstanding with Humana ? In other words, if my terminology is wrong, those things that Humana is currently on the hook for payment for?