Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
71603090

What is the status of my replacement card, applied for

Customer Question

What is the status of my replacement card, applied for August 15, 2016!! Jonathon Michael Hatch-SS#*!! Please reply to***@******.***/to be sent to 701 Winding Oaks Trail, Louisville, KY 40223
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: What do we do to find out why this replacement card has not arrived? Jonathon Michael * SS#* Phone #(###) ###-####!
JA: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: No, please reply immediately!!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is not affiliated with SSA and does not have access to your personal information.

Replacement social security cards are mailed within 2 weeks from the date your application for replacement was processed. Because more than 2 weeks has gone by, you should contact SSA at 1-***-***-**** as soon as possible to check on the status of the replacement card or if they need additional information from you. SSA's hours of operation are 7:00 am to 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Expert:  Barbara replied 1 month ago.

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions or concerns. If so, please let me know so I can further assist you.

Best regards,

Barb

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** your answer. We have been contacted, finally, by S S and our answer is forthcoming. I appreciated your response, though. NOW, how can I receive my $5 deposit made to receive your answer?? This was suppose to be a free service!! Please reply as to how I can receive my $5 paid. Thanks again, Sincerely, Beverly ******@******.***
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 month ago.

I will forward this to customer service, and they will be able to assist you.

Best regards,

Barb