Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I am turning 65 and I am a retired teacher form the Shawheen

Customer Question

I am turning 65 and I am a retired teacher form the Shawheen Valley high School district. i was told that I need to notify Social security to see if I qualify for part A for free and then to supplement my form with insurance for part B. I am planning on using Uni-Care Health Ins for that. Have I done everything or what else do I need to do? thank you for your help
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: not to my knowledge
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

In order to qualify for Part A, you must have Part B first. So, you need to enroll in Part B first before making inquiry on Part A. For more information on eligibility requirements and how to enroll, click here and here.