dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

How can I get a copy of my spousal benefits claim? I wrote

Customer Question

How can I get a copy of my spousal benefits claim?
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I wrote down the claim number after filing on-line but can't get a copy
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: My claim number 89377818 and e-mail address***@******.***
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  annelew12554 replied 1 month ago.

Hi

I'm Anne & I've been preparing taxes for 28 years. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Hi

It looks like your best bet is to call 1-***-***-**** (Social Security Forms #) and ask them for help. They should be able to get a copy of the form and send it to you. Having the claim # is a huge plus.

If this answer helped you, please take the moment to rate positive by clicking on the stars.

It is ONLY through positive ratings that we are compensated for our time and knowledge.

Thank you for choosing justanswer/