dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

Who controls the amount one can make if disable - for those

Customer Question

Who controls the amount one can make if disable - for those who wants to press on in life.
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: disable - Force by Powers - mediately ill - Doing better now than ever - seeking - What gives the Power of this Land to control Beings - Where is the Freedom for a Being to work for what they want to learn to processed with out Leaders controling ones income and causing suffering? Soc. Sec. is a good Program - What gave Power - to one Who controls future Golds to Retire or control their lives - Where is ones Freedom to lay up for their future - with guidance to help continue to Deep Freedom Golds - For all to learn and live with.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: Stop Controlling the amount one lays up to live with - Federal, State, Cities - personal advice - Seek to Pay on Interest Capital Growth Plan -
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,