dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

WHEN i retured i did not get part how do I find out how much

Customer Question

wHEN i retured i did not get part B how do I find out how much i have to pay for it now?
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: Shirley Hupman ***** Troy NY12180
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I am 77 now and I retired at about age 65
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Good Morning:

You need to contact your local Office of Social Security Administration for this information. This site is not affiliated with the Social Security Administration. Click here for the contact information.