dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice

I'm trying to get an appointment at Big Rapids, MI after

Customer Question

I'm trying to get an appointment at Big Rapids, MI after receiving a letter from Social Security. Not finding a number to use.
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: Husband passed. received letter to call office for an appointment. Not able to find a number to call Big Rapids, MI
JA: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: not sure
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 10 days ago.

Good morning,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Local social security offices don't typically publish their local phone numbers because they don't have the staffing to answer thousands of calls a day. Are you only looking for the nation-wide number to call to make an appointment at your local office or is there something else I can assist you with?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I did after 4 hours get done what was needed. Thanks *****