dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice

I got 171.00$ last mo. i got 1772.00$ what happened? I do

Customer Question

I got 171.00$ last mo. i got 1772.00$ what happened?
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I do not think is a retirement acc.
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: can i call some one?
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 11 days ago.

Good morning,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Are you saying that you received a check for much less than your normal benefit payment last week (likely between the 3rd and 6th of the month) some time, and your regular benefit payment is deposited on either the 2nd, 3rd or 4th Wednesday of the month?

If not, please explain what you mean when you wrote: I got 171.00$ last mo. i got 1772.00$ what happened?

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that Premium Service and I'll process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,

Expert:  LawTalk replied 11 days ago.

I won't be able to assist you if you are not able to provide the minimal information I sought clarification on. Please get back to me with this information at your earliest convenience.