dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

My Father passed away 2 weeks ago. My mother is still

Customer Question

My Father passed away 2 weeks ago. My mother is still living, but too sick to manage his paperwork. I need to know the proper procedure for getting his benefits turned off and getting Mom's turned on.
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: No. I mean, all of us kids are adults, so Mom is the only beneficiary left in the household
Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

My deepest sympathies for your loss.

Could you explain a little more?

What benefits are you trying to turn off and on?

How old is your mother?

Thank you for your cooperation,