dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice

Why have I received a deposit of $23 0n 10/14/16 when I

Customer Question

Why have I received a deposit of $23 0n 10/14/16 when I usually receive a monthly amount of $832 on or about the 18th of each month?
JA: It makes things fair because you are showing good faith with the deposit and the Retirement Accountant is showing good faith by spending time helping you before they're paid anything. They only get paid if you are satisfied.
Customer: Thank you for your reply. Is it an extra amount, $23.00 that I received? Will I still receive $832.00 c. the 18th? I don't understand what "makes it fair" ?
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: What is the difference between a retirement account and just regular social security? I'm a little lost! But I don't think there's anything anyone needs to be aware of . I'm just scared I won't get my regular check! That's all.
Submitted: 6 days ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 6 days ago.

Hi, my name is***** have been practicing SS LAW full time for 10+ years and look forward to assisting you.

What is the day in the month that you were born?

Are you still working? When did you last work?