Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.

I have moved around a lot and somewhere the booklet showing

Customer Question

I have moved around a lot and somewhere the booklet showing my amount paid in and what would be my pay out at different ages did not catch up with me. How can I get that started again?
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I would like to information sent to me regarding my benefits. it used to come around my birthday but stopped.
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: I am in the wrong site. all I need is my information so I can start planning
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 14 days ago.

Hi, my name is***** have been practicing SS LAW full time for 10+ years and look forward to assisting you.

OK, you need to get that by going to

From there, look for the link for your Annual Social Security Earnings Statement. You can download it there rather than going to your local SSA office for that.

That document you can use to compare your actual earnings with what has been reported to the SSA and see what you need get changed.

I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurate service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Kindly rate me "excellent" when you are done. I look forward to assisting you in the future, should you have legal questions. Be sure to start future posts with "To ***** Esq., ONLY" if you want me to specifically answer it.

Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.

Your online SS legal resource!