Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I received 2 pages from Social Security of things I can, and

Customer Question

I received 2 pages from Social Security of things I can, and cannot do. #1 was, I have to report to them If I receive large checks. #2 was I have to let them know when I am leaving home for more than a week? I would like a copy of the 2 pages. I lost my husband August 20, this year. I am waiting for an insurance check, and want to make sure on the reporting. Thank You.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

My deepest condolence for your loss.

You need to go to your local office of Social Security Administration to request for the information. You may even get a printout the same day. I strongly suggest that you go to the local office to do this instead of doing this on the phone. Most often, calling on the phone leads to more confusion. It is always better to go to the local office to request for the information. You can get the information on the same day of the request.

This site is not affiliated with Social Security Administration and thus I do not have access to the Social Security Administration database to provide the information to you.

Thank you for your understanding.