Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.

Get a readout om my monthly income, i need a print out for a

Customer Question

get a readout om my monthly income
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: i need a print out for a loan
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Barbara replied 13 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

You can request a benefit verification letter online by using your my Social Security account. This letter is sometimes called a "budget letter," a "benefits letter," a "proof of income letter," or a "proof of award letter."

To set up or use your account to get a benefit verification letter, go to Sign In Or Create An Account.

If you can’t or don’t want to use your online account, or you need a letter for someone other than yourself, you can call us at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****), Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,