Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

I have sent checks for payment and it's not being recorded

Customer Question

I have sent checks for payment and it's not being recorded so I get the same billing repeatedly. I've called still no change.
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: Payment was made on 5-16 $500.00 also 7-16 $500.00 new leter asking for $1363.10 From Feb and again every 2 months. I've called no effect.
JA: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: Payment was made with Visa so I'd have a record not a lost check
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is***** have been practicing SS LAW full time for 10+ years and look forward to assisting you.

Consider mailing a letter explaining the payments and attaching proof of payment. Mail it certified RRR attention Manager if there is no other firm person to mail it to. Consider including a statement that you are hoping they get their processes in order so that you need not ask your Congressperson for a Congressional Inquiry.

You can also go TO your local office with a copy of that letter and proofs, to potentially get a hands on person to do their job (I know, it isn't easy!).

I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurate service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Kindly rate me "excellent" when you are done. I look forward to assisting you in the future, should you have legal questions. Be sure to start future posts with "To ***** Esq., ONLY" if you want me to specifically answer it.

Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.

Your online SS legal resource!