Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  Certified Public Accountant

How do I get a copy of my year end SS form for 2015

Customer Question

Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Mark Taylor replied 10 days ago.

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your questions. Please give me a moment to prepare your response.

The fastest way to get this information is to use the IRS online transcript system. The address is below. You would need to request an income transcript. This will show all of the income that was reported to the IRS under your Social Security number. Once you set up your account and complete the verification process you should have instant access to this information.

I hope you found this information to be beneficial. If this answered your question please take a few moments to rate my response. A rating is needed in order for me to receive credit for helping you today. The rating bar is located at the top of the page – ranging from 1 to 5 stars. If you need me to clarify aspect of my response or if there are additional areas of the question that you would like me to consider please let me know. I would be happy to continue the discussion. It has been my pleasure helping you today.