dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I recently became a widower and my wife was the primary. I

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: I recently became a widower and my wife was the primary. I am listed as the beneficiary. When can I expect to receive funds?
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: What information do you need?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: My wife's name was Gayle ************ and her social security number was *************
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 month ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very for your loss. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Are you referring to US Social Security or to Canadian social security benefits? I ask because you have identified Canada as the country for which this question is posted.

Doug

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
US social secutity
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for the additional information.

I see you requested a call and I would be happy to call you. However, there was a problem with the call request process. I would ask you to contract customer service at(###) ###-####and they can straighten out any problem so that I can call you.

Doug