Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

RETIRERING THE FIRST OF THE YEAR & WOULD LIKE AN IDEA OF MY

Customer Question

I AM CONSIDERING RETIRERING THE FIRST OF THE YEAR & WOULD LIKE AN IDEA OF MY MONTHLY SS INCOME.
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: i WOULD LIKE TO RETIRE MARCH 2017. MY HOURLY PAY IS $37.96. I HAVE WORKED FOR REGIONAL HEALTH 36 PLUS YRS.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: NOT THAT I KNOW OF, THIS IS ALL NEW TO ME...
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is***** have been practicing SS LAW full time for 10+ years and look forward to assisting you.

Your current hourly rate has no bearing. However, you can download your prepared estimate of SS benefit amount.

You can go now go to http://ssa.gov/myaccount

From there you create a passworded account for yourself with the SSA. You then login (remember your login details) and order which ever of the several documents you wish to download or order. In your case, you are going to look for the annual Social Security earnings statement.

There are other helpful documents,including 1099, benefits verification, etc. You can change your banking info, your address, etc., should the need arise.

I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurateservice – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Kindly rate me "excellent" when you are done. I look forward to assisting you in the future, should you have legal questions. Be sure to start future posts with "To ***** Esq., ONLY" if you want me to specifically answer it.

Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.

Your online SS legal resource!