dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

My monthly benefit has been $2280. Today I got a deposit of

Customer Question

My monthly benefit has been $2280. Today I got a deposit of $234. What happened?
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I am permanently disabled and have been getting SS beneits for about 5 years. Why is the check smaller?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: no
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. Thank you for your question and for using justanswer.com. How old are you? Are you currently working and if so did you make more than $15,720?