dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice

I receive 153.00 a month for retirement. It was

Customer Question

I receive 153.00 a month for retirement. It was automatically deposited today at 117.00. Please tell me why. Thank You. Dave ********* *********
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I do believe I would qualify for more but the 153 helps of course. I can't afford any other payments for health. Is my situation a flute or is this happening across the board?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: I still do what I can to make extra money with my woodworking when I can but clogged arteries in my legs make thing
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 20 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I thank you for your inquiry. I have been practicing SS law full time for 10+ years and look forward to assisting you.

How old are you Dave?