dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

Is it lawful for the social security administration to

Customer Question

Is it lawful for the social security administration to withold my benefits after I was approved.
Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I thank you for your inquiry. I have been practicing SS law full time for 10+ years and look forward to assisting you.

It depends on the reason. Can you provide more details?

I have to run to a meeting, but I'll check back when I return, to see if you have had the opportunity to provide more details.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I visited the social security administration in August 2016.I spoke to a Ms Monroe which was no help to me, I told her I needed a vehicle to get back and forth to my Dr,s appointments.I called the 1800 no. and was told it would take 30 days,it,s been 30 days.
I also spoke to supervisor in the same mo. She ask me did I want a receipt I said yes.Ms Monroe called me approximately 3 weeks ago and something I disagreed with at that time ,I told that I would speak to my lawyer 2seconds she hung up.approximately 2days later I received a small portion of money, I also tried to call her back the was a non-working no.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.

Let's back up. When did you get approved for benefits, and for how much?

Also, what does the need for a car have to do with the business before the SSA?

Were you under a Continuing Disability Review (the mandatory review everyone goes through to see if the ongoing evidence shows they remain disabled, or possibly not)?