Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I am a diabetic and also have high blood pressure. Just

Customer Question

I am a diabetic and also have high blood pressure. Just recently my teeth have started to fall out. It is my understanding that diabetes is one of the causes of losing teeth. Is this considered a medical reason, and if so, can my teeth replacement be covered under medical causation. My teeth have always been good and I don't understand why they have started breaking and simply falling out without any warning.
Can the medical diagnosis of diabetes and high blood pressure along with heart disease be considered as medical reason?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties. I hope that you get the help that you need.

Your questions:

I am a diabetic and also have high blood pressure. Just recently my teeth have started to fall out. It is my understanding that diabetes is one of the causes of losing teeth. Is this considered a medical reason, and if so, can my teeth replacement be covered under medical causation.

Response 1: Yes and Yes.

My teeth have always been good and I don't understand why they have started breaking and simply falling out without any warning.

Response 2: Yes.

Best wishes,