dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I am currently on SS, but have recently been diagnosed with

Customer Question

I am currently on SS, but have recently been diagnosed with illness(s) that current amount is not covering. Are there any options/benefits that will help my situation?
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I have been working part time and am not having to quit. I will lose approx.
JA: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: $1000 per month. Illness that has been diagnosed are Stage 4 Liver Disease from complications of Diabetes.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. I'm not sure what you are asking. What do you need to know about?

2. Are you receiving social security disability, or social security retirement benefits?

3. Do you have Medicare?

4. What do you mean when you write: Are there any options/benefits that will help my situation?

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 months ago.

I won't be able to assist you if you are not able to provide the minimal information I sought clarification on. Please get back to me with this information at your earliest convenience.

Doug