Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

My bank is merging HOW DO I chg my routing number I have

Customer Question

my bank is merging HOW DO I chg my routing number I have direct deposit
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I thank you for your inquiry. I have been practicing SS law full time for 10+ years and look forward to assisting you.

You can go now go to http://ssa.gov/myaccount

From there you create a passworded account for yourself with the SSA. You then login (remember your login details) and click on the link for changing your direct deposit info.

There are other helpful documents available there,including annual SS earnings statement, benefits verification, 1099s, etc. You can also change your address, etc., should the need arise.

I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurateservice – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Kindly rate me "excellent" when you are done. I look forward to assisting you in the future, should you have legal questions. Be sure to start future posts with "To ***** Esq., ONLY" if you want me to specifically answer it.

Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.

Your online SS legal resource!