LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.
15277592

How do I schedule a appt.to discuss s.ls. pyt and if

Customer Question

How do I schedule a appt.to discuss s.ls. pyt and if medicare is being withheld?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 months ago.

Good morning Judy,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

The only way to schedule an appointment with your local office is to call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****) between 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday or go to your local social security office and make an appointment through them directly.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

I hope that I have been able to fully answer your question. As I am not an employee of JustAnswer, please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am compensated for assisting you. Thank you in advance.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 months ago.

Good morning,

It is possible that your questions and issues might be better served by an in-depth conversation with me. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a private phone conference.

Please know that I answered your question in good faith, providing you with the information that you asked for, and I did that with the expectation that you would act likewise and rate my service to you. If I have already provided you with the information you asked for and you have no additional questions, would you please now rate my service to you so I can be compensated for assisting you?

Thanks in advance,

Doug