dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I have been receiving my social security benefits for a few

Customer Question

I have been receiving my social security benefits for a few months now. It always goes in my checking account on the 23rd of each month. This month I have not received it.
I know it's only three days but I need the money. Can you direct me in the right direction?
Thank you!
Rick
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Rick Martin replied 2 months ago.

Hi Rick, I'm glad to help. I kindly ask that you give me a good rating if you are happy with my service. My name is ***** *****

You may receive an offer from Just Answer for a phone call. If you feel a call is needed, please let me know. Most likely, the payment will post today. The weekend probably interrupted it from being posted on time. However, if you still do not see the payment by the end of the day tomorrow, you should call(###) ###-#### But you shouldn't need to do that.

Do you have any further questions?