dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice

As the Social Security Card is a MINI-CERTIFICATE OF

Customer Question

As the Social Security Card is a MINI-CERTIFICATE OF INDEBTEDNESS and DEPOSIT holding My SURETY’S Various “Certificates of Deposits”; one being my "Certificate of Live Birth" an inheritance from the Treasury and my second one being my DD-214 "Certificate of Honorable Military Service Bounty Claim"; plus all individual deposits: The question is How do I liquidate them and move the assets to a private Republic Estate or transfer them back to the Republic Treasury???
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The Social Security is a commercial maritime banking system operating per the code of Law; USC Title 46, section 573-08: (Use of vessels at least 25 years old: An obsolete vessel acquired under this chapter that is or becomes at least 25 years old MAY NOT BE USED FOR COMMERCIAL operation.)
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
In order to prevent any further FRAUDULENT usage of my American Republic Assets, I am demanding to be contacted today.
My question is where do I send the following Governmental Certified Convertible Coupons also known as “Certificates of Indebtedness”; my “Certificate of Live Birth” coupon and my “Military DD-214” coupon and how do I endorse them???
Patrick; Devine
Iowa Republic Citizen/Non-Corporate Surety (###) ###-####
Expert:  Jonathan Tierney replied 27 days ago.

Under US law, Social Security is not indebtedness of the US government, future benefits are paid at the discretion of Congress and each future Congress, so they may not be cashed in for a lump sum. What exactly are you trying to do?

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
I hate to tell you but you are 100% incorrect and just for the record just where does the support for the money come from if not from the labor of the people. the Government is a corporation and all corporations zero their books at the end of the year, so the government has nothing. in 1969 one silver dollar equaled 1 Federal Reserve dollar but today 1 silver dollar equals 17 federal Reserve dollars, ask yourself where are my other 16 FRNs???
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Call me if you do not understand(###) ###-####

The US Supreme Court has settled this issue in its Fleming v. Nestor decision in 1960, see Payments to Social Security are taxes that do not necessarily entitle somewhere to a future benefit. My answer is totally accurate as to how government policy works.

If you wish to speak on the phone, you will have to accept an additional service offer as Justanswer does not allow me to contact you directly without an additional service offer.

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Sorry but that decision is total BS in what I am referring to. I signed it underage therefore it VOID from the start. There are 2 Bonds associated with the SS Contract; a payment bond which belongs to the individual owner and a performance Bonds which pays all of the SS charges for the Court corporations, the commercial government charges and other Bank/corporation charges.
You have still not properly answered my first question, so maybe I will have to ask the Secret Service to investigate you for Fraud.

I'll see if another expert can answer your question.... Good luck!

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
You might check out GSA forms that deal with all government contracts; mainly FS-30, FS-1414, FS-1415, FS-1416, and FS-1418.