LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.

I am moving from New Mexico to Texas. I tried to log into my

Customer Question

I am moving from New Mexico to Texas. I tried to log into my SS account online but was unable to. How can I update my info with you?
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: What info do you need?
JA: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: No, just that I am moving
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 month ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

If you are unable to access your social security online account, it is likely because your password ***** ***** matching what is on file with social security. You will have to call social security to arrange to have your password *****

If you are already receiving Social Security and or Supplemental Security Income benefits through direct deposit, then you may change the account the deposit is posted to, or notify social security of a change in address by calling 1 (800) SSA-1213(1-***-***-****). The representative will be able to assist you in getting the change made to your account.

Alternatively, you may also visit your local social security office and make the change.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

I hope that I have been able to fully answer your question. As I am not an employee of JustAnswer, please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am compensated for assisting you. Thank you in advance.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,