dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

My mother is applying for Patient Assistance for Eliquis.

Customer Question

My mother is applying for Patient Assistance for Eliquis. They need proof of what her Social Security benefits are. How do I get this for her?
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: My mother is trying to get Patient Assistance and they need proof of what her monthly benefit is.
JA: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I know of.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  emc011075 replied 5 months ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

She can call social security directly and access her online account and request benefit verification letter. She has to do it herself, you cannot request it for her.

Here's how to access/create an online account: https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.do

If you can’t or don’t want to use your online account, or you need a letter for someone other than yourself, you can call us at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****), Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.

Every year your mom receives explanation of benefits letter, that could also be used to proof her social security income.

I see you read my respond. Do you have any questions? Is there anything else I can help you with today?