Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial, Social Security & Tax advice since 1986
1929974

Why is my information saying it's wrong when I try and set

Customer Question

Why is my information saying it's wrong when I try and set up my account ?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Lane replied 2 months ago.

Hi. I can help you here. My name's Lane.

...

I'm one of the verified experts here at JustAnswer.com. I hold a law degree, with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA, with specialization in financial accounting & tax, a BBA, and CFP & CRPS designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice, since 1986.

...

Social Security has done a TERRIBLE job here. I see this with over 60% of my clients. It happened to me, personally.

...

Many times simply a misplaced comma or an extra space in an address can cause this "verification system" to kick you out.

...

What I found, and what I hear over and over from clients, is that once you call the main number (shortest wait times seem to be early in the morning Tuesday through Thursday) they can get everything matched up for you.

...

I hope this has helped. … Please let me know if you have any questions at all, before rating me

...

If this HAS helped, and you DON’T have other questions … I'd appreciate a positive rating (using the stars or faces on your screen, and then clicking “submit") ... Otherwise I receive no crediting for the work here.

...

Thank you!

Lane

Expert:  Lane replied 2 months ago.

P.S. the phone line is open 7 Am to 7 PM Monday through Friday (all time zones).

...

1-***-***-****

...

And if you'd prefer to go into a local office, here's a site where you can enter your zip code to find the closest office (ALTHOUGH in my experience calling is better - many times even if you go into the office you'll come away with an applointment for another day)

...

https://secure.ssa.gov/ICON/main.jsp