How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 17134
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am 18 and have applied for my first job. I gave my as # to

Customer Question

I am 18 and have applied for my first job. I gave my as # to my employer and they ran a background check. The company they used was Talent Wise. I received a phone call that my number was "not correct". I sent the company a picture of my ss card and they still said it was wrong. What should I do?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Answer would be appreciated
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

You need to ask the company what number they have. Your employer may have given the company a wrong number.

You need to contact the employer's Human Resources Department about the issue and let them correct the information given to the background check company.

Best wishes,

Related Social Security Questions