Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
71603090

Was born 12 Dec 1953, when is my national retirement age,

Customer Question

Was born 12 Dec 1953, when is my national retirement age , how much will i be paid weekly
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Barbara replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

In the EU15 states, the general retirement age is 65 years. In most new Member States, the retirement age will be raised to the same level over the next decade. Denmark, France, Germany and Spain have decided to raise the retirement age from 65 to 67 years, while the goal is 68 years in Britain and Ireland. For the main part, the changes in retirement ages will occur in the 2020s. The following table of comparison offers more details.

In Finland, Cyprus, Denmark, Greece, Italy, the Netherlands, Portugal and Slovakia, the retirement age will be linked to the development of the expected life expectancy. In Britain the retirement age will be raised taking into account the life expectancy. In the Czech Republic, the retirement age will be raised with a fixed increase of two months without an upper limit every year.

The following link contains the above as well as additional information you will find helpful:

http://www.etk.fi/en/the-pension-system-2/the-pension-system/international-comparison/retirement-ages/

Please advise what EU country your question pertains to, and I will provide you with additional information.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Live in London UK
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
at my retirement age say 65 how much will be my weekly stay pension
Expert:  Barbara replied 2 months ago.

You can use the UK pension calculator at the following link:

https://www.gov.uk/check-state-pension

Please let me know if you are successful in obtaining the information.

Best regards,

Barb

Expert:  Barbara replied 2 months ago.

Just following up with you to see if you were successful in using the UK pension calculator.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Couldn't have the time to do it will done during the week
Expert:  Barbara replied 2 months ago.

That's fine. Let me know when you have a moment.