dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

Can you change the date your checks, my huband passes his

Customer Question

can you change the date your checks
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: my huband passes his check came on th third mine on the the in the middle of the month cant pay my morgae late
JA: The Retirement Accountant's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: hpw
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: no thanks
Category: Social Security
Expert:  ABC Accounting Group replied 6 months ago.

Hi. Unfortunately, that date is set by the government. However, some mortgage companies will work with you to change the date of your payment and will give you a grace period of 15 days or so.

Please accept the answer in order to close the question and credit me for the answer. Thank you. Really appreciate it.