How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3430
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can you change the date your checks, my huband passes his

Customer Question

can you change the date your checks
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: my huband passes his check came on th third mine on the the in the middle of the month cant pay my morgae late
JA: The Retirement Accountant's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: hpw
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: no thanks
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  ABC Accounting Group replied 6 months ago.

Hi. Unfortunately, that date is set by the government. However, some mortgage companies will work with you to change the date of your payment and will give you a grace period of 15 days or so.

Expert:  ABC Accounting Group replied 6 months ago.

Please accept the answer in order to close the question and credit me for the answer. Thank you. Really appreciate it.